Saturday, May 13, 2017

New changes to Elemental Pokemon

Want to get the Shiny Starters? Shiny Zorua? Shiny legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar!

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I did a new blog post but I really wanted to talk about the changes I did for Elemental Pokemon for this new update.

Since PTD3 came out there has been a lot of confusion around Elemental Pokemon and how they work. They way they previously worked (prior to version 1.19) is that the pokemon would lose its type and become the type of the elemental. With this new change the pokemon will keep its typing but instead add the new elemental type.

Here you can see a Water elemental Geodudce now has three types instead of just being Water
Elementals will now gain a type instead of replacing them.
A cool addition, and something that was suggested on twitter, is that if a pokemon gains an elemental type that it already has that it should power up that type even more. So it will work that way!

Here we have a Water Elemental Seaking, you will notice its type is Water/Water. What this means is that it will get double Stab power increase on its water type attacks!

Water elemental water pokemon will get double the STAB power up from Water attacks!

Along with this change, an elemental pokemon's attacks will no longer get turned into the elemental type. Instead elemental pokemon will be able to learn/relearn moves related to that type.

Here you can see that this Geodude can relearn a number of Water attacks.
Elemental pokemon can now learn/relearn elemental moves.

As you level your pokemon the number of elemental attacks they can learn increases. All the way up to 100. Also some elemental types, like Normal Type, can relearn more moves in general than other types.

That's all I have for the new elemental changes. As always let me know what you think in the comments below. Happy training!

9 comments:

  1. How much do I pay for a Lucario it's my favorite and I wasn't playing when the code was around

    ReplyDelete
  2. game not working for me been saying servers full for the last 3h

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hacks should have the same things as the others but with an extra hack that is called the shine hack which will turn the foes pokemon to shines, unless your in gym battles or battle with a trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sam, not sure if you will read this but since I don't use Twitter I will write here.
    I am not a good programmer, only know the basics, but if there's something I learned is that there's also anoter way to do everything. You said that the loading isn't showing the % because it doesn't give size, but if it receives the loading speed (kbps) you can use it for the program give something near it. I know it is hard (and tbh useless) but it's just an idea that came to my mind. In case there's no way you can just change it for "Loading, please wait" and no one will have any problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Blogger, As a newbie blogger I'm slowly making my way through Some wonderful tools and resources.Connect with us so we can Grow Together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite parts of the pokemon series are the eevee evolutions. I only need my eevee evolutions to finish any level becausethere are eight types (nine including Eevee's).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a Shiny Vulpix and when I went to save it said I couldn't. That shiny toke me 3 days to find and I am pissed. AF

    ReplyDelete
  8. does anyone know how to actually win the last tower defense of 1 its kinda impossible with how slow the bosses are and how much damage its doing i've tried for 4 days in a row and its making me wanna smash this laptop trying to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easy way is to smash your laptop

    ReplyDelete